Saturday, June 5, 2010

Hangover :(

Went to A's last night. Only home now. Ate nothing yesterday except half a can of tuna but drank a shoulder of vodka and about 5 or 6 bottles.

Me, A and her boyfriend (who is so hot btw) started drinking at about half 5 or so. D, B and R came up at about 7. they all had a crate each, they're mad.

So, we all got pretty drunk, A's boyfriend ended up getting sick all night from smoking too much weed and A went a on mad one because B dropped two bottles. Stupid. So she went crazy and went to bed. So it was just me and three of the lads for a lot of the time.

Me and D sat on the trampoline for ages and seen a mad shooting star! Was so cool! Then all of a sudden B came out of nowhere and picked up the wheel barrow and threw it over the hedge. He then jumped over the hedge, while R ran into it, and threw the wheel barrow back over haha. It was soooo funny!

The night was just filled with random acts of stupidness. Right now I am covered in red marker. B was covered in scratches from jumping over the hedge. Just, everyone was drunk and on a really good buzz. We were in the middle of the kitchen dancing. Me and D challenged each other to about a million duels haha in which I just basically got picked up and thrown into the bush hahah. Me and B dancing to michael Jackson on the kitchen table, then he got jocked and fell backwards into a bush. So funny!

It was just so good and so funny!

Actually forgot to mention that A got off with R, mad bitch. Her poor fella like, passed out and she goes cheating! Not to mention he is soooo good looking. Why would you want to cheat?!?!

Anyway, At about 6 or 7 o clock (maybe, I'm not sure) me and the three lads got into bed. It was me R and D in the double bed. For some reason B passed out upstairs and R went to follow him. So was just me and D in the bed.

Ok, D is really good looking, always has been one of those boys every kind of girls wants but doesn't get. He's not much of a sleeze or anything like that. He's the shyest out of the group, and he's nice. I always thought he was gorgeous anyway. But I'm not the type either to go out and flirt my way to fellas. I kind of have a wall up. And, of course, I'm 'with' someone. (haven't talked to him at all by the way)
So through out the night, D was being kind of a flirt.
So whatever happened in that bed is kind of blurry but I remember us kissing, for ages. nice kissing. He's a good kisser :) He pulled me on top of him but nothing happened. We just kept kissing. He kind of tried shit but, I don't know, it wasn't happening.

It's weird, I used to be so up for anything. I used to be basically a fella in a girl's body haha. But lately, it's just weird to think of anyone but my boyfriend. I don't feel guilty at all. I mean, I'm young, it was just kissing, D's sound anyway. It's all good.

He dropped me home today. He is so hot.. mmmm :)

I have to go to that 80th birthday tonight :( Can't even move. Never mind sitting in the car for an hour and stand through shite for the whole night.

I ate a sausage, a rasher, scrambled eggs and two slices of toast. Was so good. But so bad.
Still im down another 3 pounds. :) :) :) 9 stone 1. One more stone to go :)

Wish me luck with tonight.
x

1 comment:

  1. Heyy, Yur so lucky to be 9 stone 1 I wish I was -_-
    Thanks for following my blog :)
    Love Jaye <3

    ReplyDelete